Forget redo kitchen backsplash, painting the tiles or tile stickers. The best option to cover ceramic tiles withour removing them is not peel and stick backsplash over existing but decorative panels, easy to install, cheap and beautiful.
MSD Panels is a manufacturer that works directly with professionals. Every day we answer calls from designers, reformers, architects, interior designers and construction managers asking for ideas to cover kitchen tiles or those of a bathroom.
We recommend our wall coverings for kitchen without extra work. Its placement is very simple, and can be done by any operator. The training to achieve this is very simple and can be explained by watching one of our videos on YouTube as a tutorial. But the real advantages of covering the kitchen tiles with our panels is not only comfort, but the touch of design and personality that you will give the space.
Use decorative panels to cover wall tiles without removing them
So, which are the best options to cover ceramic tiles? Just take a look to our decorative panels to find the most suitable for you:
- Wooden decorative panels: perfect to bring nature, relax and personality to the wall
- Imitation brick panels: ideal for giving a New York touch to the kitchen
- Decorative stone panels: combine them with plants and flowers to accentuate their presence
- Imitation concrete panels: a great coating to accompany your interior furniture
- 3D panels: for customers looking to differentiate their kitchens
Within each of these groups of panels, an immense range of finishes and colors opens. So much so that many professionals send us a picture of the client’s kitchen or even tell us about the image he has of his future kitchen.
We recommend, and we usually succeed. In short, with our decorative panels, whatever they are, you will get a professional and perfect finish, save time on site and a tough, durable and unique coating.